Zentangle

The Zentangle method of drawing is easy to learn, relaxing, and fun.The results are fast and beautiful. Although the amazing abstract images may look complicated, you will discover that they are achieved quite simply and are highly individual. As you grow in this practice, you may find surprising wells of creativity you forgot you possessed. It is a wonderful means of artistic expression for artists and "non-artists" of all ages.

Thursday, May 18, 2017

Circles and Squares

2017.5.17
Ink on Paper
3.5 x 3.5"
string of hand-drawn circles and squares

2 comments:

  1. As usual, your Zentangles are an inspiration. I have to find out what these particular patterns are! I see you used 'dillo, one of my most favorites lately. And you gave Mr. Armadillo a black pearl of an eye, very nice! I hadn't thought of trying that. And i was able to look up Gottago, i think that is what that is, have to try it soon! Your many years of artistic experience shine through in all your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed over read your blog post.
    Your blog have nice information, I got good idea from this amazing blog.
    I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again…
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete