Zentangle

The Zentangle method of drawing is easy to learn, relaxing, and fun.The results are fast and beautiful. Although the amazing abstract images may look complicated, you will discover that they are achieved quite simply and are highly individual. As you grow in this practice, you may find surprising wells of creativity you forgot you possessed. It is a wonderful means of artistic expression for artists and "non-artists" of all ages.

Monday, July 29, 2013


7.29.13a
Ink on Drawing Paper
3.5 x 3.5"
string 063, prestwood, aura leah, fiore, paushalov, inapod, heartstrings, bunzo

2 comments:

  1. Cheryl, do you use a string for the basis of your tiles? Or do you just do them freehand, so to speak?
    If you use a string, would you consider putting up two photos, one of the string and the other of the completed tile? Jane Monk does this on her wonderful new blog, onetangle.blogspot.com.au, and I've found it very helpful to see the foundation of her tile.
    As always, enjoy receiving your emails - thank you for the inspiration!
    Jakki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jakki,
    I usually do use strings. I find good ones on Tanglepatterns.com, and when I use those I try to say which one in the caption of my tangle. In the one above, I used String 063.

    ReplyDelete